Sunday, December 20, 2015

Celebration

When I post photos of men, it’s never my intention to make my friends feel self-conscious about their bodies. I just want to celebrate our attractions. For much of my life, I didn’t feel safe sharing my feelings, so now I want to be honest. I enjoy looking at cute, sexy young men. They are beautiful to me, and seeing them fills me with happiness. It’s important for me to acknowledge that. I don’t expect my attractions to be returned, and that’s okay. Everyone is allowed to be attracted to whoever they’re attracted to. Savoring the attractions is a joy in and of itself for me. I try to provide a bit of variety so that most of my friends see someone here who turns their head every day. I like some of the pictures more than others. I’m personally more enamored of the less muscular guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment