Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Villain In The Piece

Growing up the son of a schizophrenic woman has, in a way, served me well. That’s because when you’re gay, it seems you have to assume that up to half the population is insane. They say that spiritual truth can only be recognized by those who are ready to comprehend it, and those who are not ready won’t see it even if it’s right in front of them. A lot of people are like that about the whole LGBT thing. You can tell them the truth, the honest truth, plain and simple, and still they cling to weird ideas about choice, endless wild orgies, recruitment of teenage boys and secret agendas. Whatever, hun. I just hope the fantasy version of me that’s running around in your head is much slimmer, dresses well and goes for the elegant, beautiful boys because if I’m going to be the villain I don’t want to be a slouch about it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment