Saturday, July 20, 2013

Every day I celebrate the male human form and sensuality here on my wall. A long time ago, in my head, I rejected the prudery and the shame I was taught when I was young. But somehow it doesn't translate into how I live my life. I'm still embarrassed by own body and its needs. If I could, I would choose to be invisible, and it has been many years since I've sought the company of another man for the purpose of sharing intimate pleasures, and it is difficult for me to find the will to take care of my body.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gary;
    So sorry and sad to read this, but I do understand. I and many others struggle in similar fashion. I don't have an answer for you - other than to tell you that I hope that it is you, the real you, that someone will find beautiful and desirable rather than some "image". And, I guess I just want to let you know that you are not alone.
    be well;
    randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Randy. Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but I didn't see this comment.

    ReplyDelete