Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Homo Evangelist

I admit it, I am a homo evangelist. Not an evangelist in the Christian sense, or even in a broader religious sense. But I believe that homo desires, homo sex and homo relationships should be celebrated. I believe homo attraction should be honored in the world at large and in ourselves to the extent that it exists. I realize that not every attraction should be pursued. Maybe the person you want is straight or in a monogamous relationship. Maybe you’re simply too emotionally vulnerable to get into the game right now. There are many reasons to exercise restraint. But I don’t think it’s right to defame and ignore homosexual attraction simply because it’s homosexual in nature. And I don’t see how you can celebrate and embrace homosexuality without saying the condemnation of homosexuality is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment