Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Peaccok in the Break Room

During my senior year, I worked at McDonald’s with a boy I had crushed on since our middle school days. I thought he was beautiful, but, alas, he was a self-centered asshole who was not above letting the occasional homophobic slur escape his full, pouty red lips. One day, I was in the break room when he came on duty. Most of the employees either arrived in their uniforms or they changed in the restroom, but Greg walked into the small room where I was sitting wearing a polo shirt. Before I had a chance to leave or prepare myself for what he was about to do, he pulled that shirt over his head, and suddenly he was standing there above me topless. He was no more than five feet away. So close I could have reached out and touched his soft, smooth skin. I can still remember being surprised and excited by the color of his nipples. I began to blush. Soon, my face was on fire. It didn’t help that he was looking right at me. He noticed me staring, and he noticed that seeing him half dressed affected me. His kissable lips turned up into a little smirk. Thankfully, he didn’t say anything, but he didn’t have to. He was a narcissistic little peacock, and we both knew I wanted him.

No comments:

Post a Comment