Thursday, December 29, 2011

I’d like this to be a still from an old movie about two guys who fell in love during WWII.











































I’d like this to be a still from an old movie about two guys who fell in love during WWII. I would like it to be romantic, tragic, and poignant like Casablanca. It would be great if such a film were made today, but I would like for it to have been made back in the 40’s. I would like to have seen it when I was a kid. I would like for this film to have helped me imagine falling in love with a man, and being so in love with him that I would risk everything, do anything to be with him. I would like for this film to have shaped my character and my expectations. I would like for this film to have affirmed a nascent dream that was just beginning to emerge in me when I was eleven or twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment