Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Nature Boy

Last night as I was drifting off, I had a little dream. …or was it a vision since I wasn’t actually asleep yet? I was hiking in northern California on the Pacific Crest Trail. It was the middle of the day, and I had come to a meadow. It was a lovely, quite place, so I decided to take a nap. I laid down on the ground and used my pack to prop myself up. I was there for just a moment when a red-haired boy appeared. He was in his late teens or early twenties. Like me, he was by himself, and without saying anything, he removed his clothes. He was magnificent in the bright sunlight. He was white and smooth all over. He was fairly slender, but his belly was soft. He got down on the ground beside me, laid his head on my chest and curled into a fetal position. I put my arm around him and held him. We rested together without speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment