Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Budding Sexuality

When I was 12, I had this picture on my bedroom wall. I knew I was gay, but I thought Farrah was cool, and I liked Charlie's Angels.













If I could have gotten away with it, I would have had a picture of Shaun Cassidy on my wall back when I was 12. :) I thought Shaun was so sexy and cute, and I loved The Hardy Boys. I can remember looking at a picture of Shaun and Parker Stevenson in home room when I was in the sixth grade and studying the crotch of Shaun's pants. (He always wore very tight jeans.) OMG! I wanted in his pants so bad. LOL

1 comment:

  1. I was also in love with Shaun. I arranged my schedule so I wouldn't miss the show. I fantasized about his being my friend, son, classmate, anything that would have connected us. I always hoped that there would be an episode where he would be wearing a nice pair of shorts.

    ReplyDelete