Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I believe that if there is a god then no one is rejected by that god. I don’t believe that the acceptance of any creed or profession of any particular faith is required by this god. I believe that if there is a heaven or an afterlife of some kind, then it is for everyone, no matter what they’ve done or what they believed or say they believed. I don’t want to belong to some small club of people who set themselves apart and huddle together in a little alcove where they tell one another they are the special ones, or the chosen ones, or the enlightened ones. If there is a spiritual dimension to life, then I like to think that the entire universe is my clubhouse and that everyone and everything are my fellow travelers in this spiritual realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment