Friday, November 7, 2014

My High School Boyfriend by Gary Cottle

My High School Boyfriend is doing pretty good considering hardly anyone has ever heard of me. This is the book I tried to write when I was still in high school, but I couldn't get past the basic concept because I couldn't come up with the details. I didn't know any out gay men, and I didn't have any personal experience to draw from. I wanted a special friend, but I couldn't imagine I would ever have one. Nearly forty years later, I finally wrote this story which began as a kind of half-baked dream when I was still a teenager. This is how it could have been and should have been. I would be very pleased if reading it encourages others to believe in the dream of love.

My High School Boyfriend is available as an ebook at Amazon, Barnes&Noble and Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment