Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Luxury of Chocolate Eggs

Earlier this week, I bought some Easter chocolate. Because it was after Easter, I got it for 30% off. Even though it was a bargain, chocolate is a luxury item, and since I’m on disability, I guess I should be ashamed of myself. Someone like me shouldn’t be allowed to enjoy any luxuries, right? If I was a better person, I’d live in a cardboard box, eat gruel and give whatever money I have left over back to the government so they can evenly distribute it among working people. Because you know, that is exactly what they’d do with it. If it weren’t for low people like me enjoying chocolate eggs, the living standard of the average American would increase exponentially. That’s just a given, right? I am such a bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment